So here is another post without photos. I seem to be in too much of a hurry to gobble the yummy dinner down to actually stop and remember to take a photo. Well I had some ravioli in the fridge and wanted a sauce to go with. Much to my own detriment I prefer cream based sauces over tomato based ones. So I whipped up this sauce while the ravioli was bubbling away on the stove.
2 garlic cloves, peeled
Knob of butter
5 cherry tomatoes (or 1 tomato)
1 zuchinni, medium size, roughly cut into chunks
1. Put garlic in bowl and chop 5 seconds on speed 5.
2. Add butter and cook 1 minute, varoma temperature, speed 2.
3. Add zuchinni and tomatoes, chop 5 seconds on speed 5. Cook 3 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 2.
4. Add cream and cook 5-8 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 2 – or until reduced somewhat. I put the MC on its side in the whole for steam to escape to help with the reducing, and also a piece of paper towl over the top to control any potential splatters out the top.
5. Serve on your pasta of choice – in my case some beef, tomato and parmesan ravioli. Top with some parmesan if so desired.